Elektra 9 Series
Trail Walking Snowshoe
The ultimate trail walking women's snowshoe, the new Elektra 9 Series features Free-Rotating™ Suspension (FRS) for natural articulation with minimal resistance.
The comfortable new Wrapp™ Trail bindings uses smooth strap routing that cradles the foot securely. Whether you’re new to snowshoeing or looking for Atlas technology at a great value, the new Elektra 9 Series is built to explore winter’s rolling terrain.
Atlas Elektra 9 Series Snowshoe Binding Instructions
- A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride. The V shape tracks straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy. The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait. Built with lightweight, durable 6000- and 7000-series aluminum, the V-frames are used on all Atlas snowshoes, including our new Youth Series.
- Designed for Atlas Trail Walking snowshoes, Free-Rotating™ Suspension (FRS) cushions each step, allowing for natural articulation of the foot with minimal resistance and unparalleled freedom of movement. Both Atlas suspension platforms Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) and Free-Rotating™ Suspension (FRS), suspend your foot so it can move freely, absorbing impact and letting your foot flex naturally side-to-side on traverses and uneven terrain enhancing traction. FRS provides snowshoers the ultimate in trail versatility.
Wrapp™ Trail Binding
- Comfortable and easy-to-use, the Wrapp™ Trail men's and women's bindings are easy to enter and exit while cradling the foot securely.
- Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
All-Trac™ Toe Crampon
- The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
- Our newest aft traction, the Tri-Cleat provides three planes of grip for security on rolling terrain and a no-twist step.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attach Securely
- Compact Design
- Easy Entry & Exit
- Good Traction
- Deep Snow
- Off Trail
- Rolling Terrain
- Steep Pitches
Comments about Atlas Snowshoes Elektra 9 Series:
I carry the snow shoes two blocks to the forest, store light weight shoes in pack, and climb in the snow shoes to go. I found them east to get into, tighten, climb out of compared to my old model. They worked well in spring snow so I am excited to use them in deep winter snow. I live in mountain terrain so its either up hill or down, few flat slopes.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: