Name: Dave Mackey
Home Base: Boulder, CO
Occupation: Real Estate Agent
Years on Atlas Racing: 7
It was a dark and stormy night in Baltimore. The shutters rattled on the hospital windows, indicating a new blast from the icy November storm. There was a scream. Dave Mackey was born.
- 1st place, Miwok 100K, course record by 16 minutes
- 5th overall in Ultimate Mountain Challenge, Teva Games
- 1st place Joe Colton 10 Miler Off Road Challenge.
- 3rd place, Trespass Challenge 10 Miler.
- 1st place co-ed, Adventure Extreme Summit County.
- 2nd place Pikes Peak Marathon.
- 1st place, Kremmling Road Kill Trail Race.
- Mt Cranmore Hill Climb, US Mountain Running Championships, 4th place, 1:07:28
- Mount Evans Ascent, Colorado, 14.6 Miles, 1st Place, 1:58:27
- Teva Mountain Games Ultimate Mountain Challenge, (4 sports over 2-day stage race), 2nd Place Overall.
- Teva Games Everest Award Nominee for Trail Running.
- Bolder Boulder 10K, 34:11
- Dash and Dine 5K Series, Boulder, CO, 2nd place twice and 4th place once.
- Rock and Ice Ultra, 6-day stage running and snowshoeing race over 180 miles in Yellowknife, NWT, Canada - 1st place
- Meadow Mountain 9 Mile Snowshoe Race, Minturn, CO, 3rd place
- North American Snowshoe Championships, Beaver Creek, CO, 4th place
- Mountain Mist 50K Trail Race, Huntsville, AL, 1st place, course record of 3:46
- Eldora Nighthawks Snowshoe Race Series, 3-5K snow races, won all 5 races and series
- Swift Skeddaddle Snowshoe 10K, Frisco, CO, 1st place
- Screaming Snowman 10K Snowshoe Race, Eldora, CO, 2nd place day after the US National XC
- USA 12K Cross Country Nationals, Boulder, CO, Open Division time 44:10
Race about a half-dozen Colorado snowshoe races, maybe race the Rock and Ice Ultra again, and maybe race nationals. Spend time with my baby girl Ava (nicknamed "Avalanche" and wonderful teacher wife Ellen.