Return Product for Warranty
We are unable to process warranty returns without a copy of the original Proof of Purchase showing the product is within the warranty time-frame and that you are the original purchaser.
Product Purchased from a Retailer
Product purchased from a retailer must be returned to the point of purchase. The dealer will then process the warranty with Atlas Snow-Shoe Company on your behalf.
Product Purchased from atlassnowshoe.com
If your order was fulfilled directly from Atlas Snow-Shoe Company, please contact Atlas Customer Service. An Atlas Service Rep will happily provide you with an RMA # for you to submit your product for warranty inspection.
If you send in your warranty return without contacting Atlas Customer Service, we will be unable to process your warranty return.
Exact product replacement depends on inventory availability.
*Consumer is responsible for shipping charges to mail back warranty returns.
Atlas Snowshoe Company Warranty Policy
Thanks for your Atlas purchase. Atlas warranties are reserved for the original purchaser only. Make sure to keep a copy of your original purchase receipt or invoice (Proof of Purchase), in the unlikely event that you need warranty service.
Items will be repaired or replaced if, upon inspection at an authorized Atlas Service Center and sent to and agreed upon by an Atlas Warranty Service Technician, they are found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
If an exact product or part replacement is unavailable, we will replace with an item of comparable performance, size, and value.
Atlas Limited Lifetime Warranty
*(excludes poles, totes, and youth snowshoes)
Atlas warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product.
Atlas One Year Limited Warranty
*(poles, totes, and youth snowshoes)
Atlas warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase.
Click here for a complete copy of the Atlas Warranty Policy.
What is Covered
What is Covered
- Broken Rivets due to a manufacturing defect
- Broken or cracked buckles due to a manufacturing defect
- Broken or cracked binding housing or strap due to a manufacturing defect.
- Broken Frame due to a manufacturing defect
- Broken SLS Strap™ due to a manufacturing defect
What is Not Covered
- Torn Decking
- Any problem resulting from misuse, abuse, or neglect. This includes but is not limited to bent and/or broken frames
- Cosmetic issues including decking scratches, scuffs, abrasions, sun-faded graphics, and frame oxidation
- Damage caused by any modifications made outside of the Atlas facility
- Normal wear and tear, i.e., decking, crampons, etc.